HYA – HEALTHY YOUTH ADVICE
Club 106 Community Project has been a registered charity in London, since January 2000. The main focus of our charity is to help young and disadvantaged people to realise their dreams and aspirations. We are currently expanding our philanthropy to beneficiaries worldwide.
WE WORK WITH EVERYONE
BEGINNERS: grassroots or starting out.
PROFESSIONALS: Trending or famous.
Everyone should help their community.
Clients will visit various health and wellbeing clinics, meet potential mentors and create video diaries to monitor their progress. Some of the footage will be accessible on our social media platforms.
Clients will be able to:
- know the pro’s of a healthy lifestyle
- relax in a fun and safe atmosphere.
- discover new wellbeing techniques.
- learn how to do simple exercises.
- produce content for a showreel.
- utilise social media for ideas.
- gain confidence and self esteem.
- receive certification on completion.
- update CV with new skills.
- apply for new jobs.
Join this project
Copyright © 2019, Club 106 Community Project. All Rights Reserved. Charity Registration Number:1079160