Eco Munch is a Club 106 healthy eating project designed to educate and train young people and aspiring chefs on how to cook delicious healthy food and drinks. We place emphasis on supporting local, sustainable food sources.
WE WORK WITH EVERYONE
BEGINNERS: grassroots or starting out.
PROFESSIONALS: Trending or famous.
Everyone should help their community.
Clients will visit various events, meet potential mentors and create video diaries to monitor their progress. Some of the footage will be accessible on our social media platforms.
Clients will be able to:
- identify various types of events.
- plan in a fun and safe atmosphere.
- create a community based event.
- learn how to deliver quality PR.
- produce content for a showreel.
- utilise social media groups.
- gain confidence and self esteem.
- receive certification on completion.
- update CV with new skills.
- apply for new jobs.
Join this project
Copyright © 2019, Club 106 Community Project. All Rights Reserved. Charity Registration Number:1079160