1. Scholarship Description:
The Club 106 Scholarships gives you the opportunity to study an e-learning course at Club 106 Academy.
2. Club 106 Scholarships are awarded to students from all around the world on the basis of financial hardship, academic excellence or academic potential.
3. All applicants for entry into Club 106 Academy will be eligible for the prestigious Club 106 Scholarship, which will be launched in January 2020. All e-learning courses can be funded by a Club 106 Scholarship. This encompasses all full-time and part-time e-learning courses
4. Sponsorship Duration:
The Club 106 Scholarship award is offered for the length of the e-learning course. It is important to note that our Scholarships are subject to a fortnightly review and renewal process (every 2 weeks) based on satisfactory academic progress.
5. Available Subjects:
All e-learning courses available via Club 106 Academy.
6. Eligible Nationalities:
Students from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
7. Scholarship Benefits:
All Club 106 Scholarships cover tuition and academic fees.
8. Eligibility Criteria:
Club 106 Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit, academic potential or financial hardship to students from all around the world, regardless of nationality, race, sex or gender. We are an equal opportunities charity. Beneficiaries come from all continents and regions in the world: Africa, North America, Caribbean, South America, Australia, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and are open to candidates who apply for a new e-learning course. All applications must be made by the admissions deadline.
9. Selection Criteria:
Selection criteria may vary slightly depending on the subject area, but include:
- An excellent academic record is welcomed: An outstanding academic record at any level GCSE, BTEC, City & Guilds, A level, Batchelor Degree (or equivalent) is welcomed. Other indicators of outstanding academic achievement may include individual marks on student transcripts; evidence of previous academic prizes or awards; information on your overall position within your cohort; and publications (if applicable). Financial hardship.
- Aptitude for the proposed e-learning course of study: This will be assessed by reviewing academic references, your application form, demonstrated evidence of aptitude for e-learning, and the likelihood the scholar will contribute significantly to their field of study.
- Student motivation: This is assessed through evidence of the applicant’s commitment to their proposed e-learning course, evaluated by the personal statement in the profile form and referees’ reports.
10. Application Procedure:
You are automatically considered for a Club 106 Scholarship when you complete a Club 106 Academy Application Form. Application for study may be to a full or part-time, e-learning course.
11. Awarded Scholarships can be securely accessed and verified online via the Club 106 website.
12. Failure to start an e-learning course within two weeks of being awarded a Club 106 Scholarship, will automatically render the scholarship void. Therefore, the Club 106 Scholarship and access to the e-learning course will be terminated with immediate effect after 14 days and offered to someone on the waiting list that values the opportunity.
Accredited by Club 106 Academy
Copyright © 2020 Club 106 Community Project. All Rights Reserved. Charity Registration Number:1079160