It’s about to get LIT…
You’re almost ready to start shooting your first show @ club 106 TV.
It’s time to get really excited!
But before you can present a show, it is essential to let your viewers know who you are and what they are watching.
This is why we have an intro and outro for every show.
The structure of our shows is INTRO, INTERVIEW, and OUTRO.
Please practice the script below, so you are familiar with the show structure @ Club 106 TV.
The words in “bold speech marks” is your script.
“Hi my name is (your first name)
And you’re watching (name of the show) on Club 106 TV”.
STARTING THE INTERVIEW
“We are delighted to have (name of guest) on the show today”.
- “Hi (name of guest) how are you?”
- Allow the guest to respond.
- Start your universal questions.
- Always allow the guest to finish answering the questions.
- Never interrupt the guest.
ENDING THE INTERVIEW
- “How can our viewers keep in touch with you?”
- Allow the guest to respond
- “Thank you (guest name) for being on our show”
- Allow guest to respond
“Make sure you like, comment and subscribe to Club 106 TV”
My name is (your first name)
“Thanks for watching (name of the show)”.
Let us know when you have memorised the script. Thanks.